New Service Added to the ServiceHub: Outsourced H&S Manager
New Service Added to the ServiceHub: Outsourced H&S Manager (Remote)
Not all organisations want the overhead cost of directly employing a health and safety manager, on either a part or full-time basis.
However, there is still a legal requirement to be able to demonstrate that you have competent advice, whether that is from one of your own employees or a health and safety specialist who has been brought to support your business.
We can provide you with a flexible outsourcing solution to ensure you have all the support you need, on an industry-led basis with personalised support. We can also be used to bolster your existing teams when there is an increase in workload.
The outsourcing solution provides you with:
- Reduced overheads than directly employing a Health & Safety Manager
- Access policy statements, risk assessments and method statements for your business, including covid-19 resources.
- You will be given a named consultant to act as an extension of your team, no faceless call centre and generic information
- A service that will grow with your business
- We can be listed as the company “competent person”
- Access to a range of specialists consultants including, legionella, fire safety and asbestos
- Access to a suite of eLearning
- Accident/Riddor advice
- Access to our extensive H&S library
- Regular newsletter and updates
- Telephone helpline
- Access to our seminars
Our solutions provide several benefits to our clients including:
- Compliance with complex government legislation and regulations
- Reduced accident rates and labour costs
- Reduced risk of employment tribunals
- Reduced insurance and legal costs
- Improved efficiency in the workplace
- Increased employee morale
There are three packages available:
5 hours remote support
10 hours remote support
15 hours remote support
Each package will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
If you’re a member, head to the ServiceHub to find out about the Points rewards and price of each of the Services.
If you want to find out more about the Benefits and Services on offer as a Prosper² Business Club member, click here.