How to gift points to an Enhanced Cardholder
How to: Gift an Enhanced Cardholder with Prosper² Points
Scenario: You wish to gift your co-directors or co-owners with Prosper² Points.
Step 1 – IDENTIFYING YOUR ENHANCED CARDHOLDERS
- Log in to your Prosper² Membership Portal.
- In the main navigation click ‘Gift Personal Points’
- If you have any Enhanced Cardholders they will be listed on screen.
Note: If you wish to assign Enhanced Cardholders you will need to email their details to David Price on firstname.lastname@example.org who will organise this for you.
To find out more about Enhanced Cardholders and Gifting Points please read our FAQs
Step 2 – GIFTING POINTS TO AN ENHANCED CARDHOLDER
- After clicking ‘Gift Personal Points’ you will see the following screen.
- Select the Enhanced Cardholder you wish to gift points to.
- Enter the number of points you wish to gift.
- Finally, click the ‘Gift’ button to gift the points.
Step 3 – CHECK YOUR GIFT STATUS
- Check the points have been successfully gifted – by scrolling down you will see the details of any previously gifted points.
- Remember : You can only gift personal points to your Enhanced Cardholders.