How to browse and purchase from the Service Hub
How to: Browse and purchase from the Service Hub
Scenario: You wish to browse, purchase or bespoke services from the service hub.
Step 1 – GO TO THE SERVICE HUB
- Log in to you Prosper² Membership Portal
- In the main navigation click ‘Service Hub’
Step 2 – BROWSE SERVICES AND ADD TO YOUR BASKET
- Sort by price, filter or type in text to browse services
- Click ‘Add to basket’ to purchase
Step 2 – CHOOSE POINTS
- Complete the pop-up box to set type of reward points (normally default personal points)
- If you want to purchase more than one service, go through Step 2 again
Step 3 – COMPLETE PURCHASE OF SERVICES
- Go to basket to finish the process
- You can amend the contents of your basket – increase, delete etc.
- You can see:
- The cost of each service
- The reward points you will receive for the purchase
- Shows number of services you are wanting to purchase
- The total value of services
- To complete the purchase click ‘Buy Services’
- Your invoice will be verified and sent to you via email
- Pay your invoice to receive your Prosper² points accordingly
- Receive your service
Step 5 – PURCHASE BESPOKE SERVICES
- Instead of clicking ‘Add to Basket’ click on bespoke service
- Complete the pop-up box
- What bespoke requirements do you want?
- Your budget?
- Choose Business or Personal Points (normally will be personal points)
- Specific requirements
- When completed Submit
- You will get a call from the service department to discuss